If you are finishing your studies why not consider Azkoyen as a Group that can provide professional experience for you in different working environments, either national or international.
In Azkoyen you will have the opportunity to work alongside a team of professionals who will help you apply the knowledge you have acquired to date. Every student has a tutor in the Company, whose task is to act as support during the internship and contribute to their further education. At the end of the internship the student has the opportunity to evaluate their experience from reception until completion of the programme and comment on their development during their time with the company.
Professional training -Internships: Available to people over 18 years who fulfil the necessary requirements.
University Internship: Remunerated for young people with languages, from 3 months up to one year duration with different educational entities: Universities, Business Schools, etc.
Scholarships for University Graduates:
Remunerated for university students (that comply with foreign language knowledge requirements): from 3 months up to one year with different educational and university related entities.
Remunerated for engineers (that comply with foreign language knowledge requirements): from 6 months up to one year in order to develop and complete a qualifying project applied in a corporate industrial environment.
In order to guarantee equality of the sexes in the work environment the Azkoyen Group has committed itself to a series of principles that have been developed in order to achieve exactly that objective.
1. To comply at all times with current legislation about equality.
2. To consider in its decisions the principles of equal opportunity for men and women.
3. To guarantee the application of exclusively professional criteria, based on the capabilities and preparedness of the people participating in any selection process.
4. To guarantee the application of equal opportunity in the development and training decisions of the organization.
5. To guarantee equality in compensation for work of equal value.
6. To promote a work environment in which sexual harassment is not accepted, developing a specific procedure to address this issue.
7. To promote working practises which enable the employee to reconcile personal and working life.
8. To encourage a working environment of equality by employee training, through the leadership style of the management team, and discouraging the use of sexist language and images.
9. To facilitate the work of an Equality Committee, assigning the resources necessary for the development of equality plans and verifying on a periodic basis compliance with the established politics.
10. Distribute this policy within and outside of the Group citing it as a clear example of commitment to the goal of transparency in Group activities.
An integral part of the strategic values defined by the Azkoyen Group is its commitment to people. The prevention of accidents in the working environment is an overriding factor in this commitment.
The management of risk prevention is the primary obligation, legal, professional and moral, of everyone employed by Azkoyen Group and is particularly important for those people who have the responsibility of managing others or who act in a supervisory role.
The company has its own Accident Prevention Service and group companies are provided with specific objectives in risk avoidance and performance plans.
The accident prevention systems in place in the Group are built around OSHAS 18000 and the majority of the Group companies are audited and certified by external entities.