Talent and motivation are necessary elements to transform strategies and targets into results. The Azkoyen Group recognises commitment, personal development and responsibility through a competitive remuneration practice.
The fundamental principles of personnel management within Azkoyen are:
- Recruit the best professionals, those who wish to share our project, culture and code of conduct.
- Provide the right working environment and safe working conditions for every employee, conditions which motivate people and encourage the achievement of the corporate objectives.
- Encourage continuous training and improvement in professional skills.
- Evaluate on a regular basis the professional performance of every employee to ensure that individual objectives are aligned with those of the company and through such a system encourage the personal and professional development of the individual.
- Offer opportunities of promotion based on merit, professional capabilities and commitment to corporate goals.
- Remunerate in an individualised, competitive and equitable form, based on the contribution and performance of each employee.
- Achieve from each employee, his integration and a clear commitment to the Group as a result of a professional relationship built on clarity, fluency and transparency in all communications.